Roland UV-LED Printers MG Series (Digital Printing Solutions)
Click HERE for MG-640 quotation
Click HERE for MG-300 quotation
Download Catalogue in HERE
UV-LED Printers MG Series
- MG-640 (Size 64 inches)
- MG-300 (Size 30 inches)
TrueVIS LG-640, LG-540, LG-300
Large-Format UV-LED Printer/Cutters
Combining the flexibility of print and cut, the benefits of UV-LED printing and TrueVIS heritage, the LG and MG series add a new dimension to graphics printing.
- High-definition output
- Speciality printing for textures and effects
- Broad media compatibility
- High-density white ink
- Fast-drying print for quick turnaround and finishing
The most advanced generation of TrueVIS
- ECO-UV inks and premium UV print technology make the MG ideal for branching into professional UV print and cut.
- High-quality components, timesaving RIP features and simple media handling make the MG perfect for printing short runs, long runs, print/cut, and so much more.
User-friendly features with you in mind
- Easy-to-operate control panel.
- Optional tension bar accessory enables printing onto thin films.
- Optional extension table lets users print onto semi-rigid card stock.
- Optional take-up unit enables unattended printing.
Expanded print expression
- Available ink configurations to meet your customers’ needs—from brand accurate colours to high-end, premium gloss and texture effects.
- Combine Orange and Red inks to push the colour boundaries of digital printing.
- High-opacity white ink formulated to produce high-quality window graphics with economical ink usage.
- Included VersaWorks 6 RIP—featuring new True Rich Color 3 preset, Nearest Colour Finder, and Variation Job function.
- Roland DG Connect App ready—giving you instant access to important data about print jobs as well as your business.
- A variety of available ink configurations expand your capabilities to include rich colours and interesting spot UV effects.
- Capable of printing onto thin films and semirigid cardboard, you can create prototypes from packaging boxes to flexible pouches.