Roland ECO-Solvent Printers VG3 Series (Digital Printing Solutions)
Download Catalogue in HERE
ECO-Solvent Printers VG3 Series
- VG3-640 (Size 64 inches)
- VG3-540 (Size 54 inches)
TrueVIS VG3-640, VG3-540
Large-Format Inkjet Printer/Cutters
When sign and graphics professionals demanded even more from award-winning TrueVIS printer/cutter technology that has earned a remarkable reputation for unparalleled image quality, we answered. With automated features, added usability, and even greater color choice, TrueVIS VG3 printer/cutters have been greatly enhanced to further exceed the print quality, productivity, and uncompromising needs of today’s sign and graphics professionals.
- Increased productivity through user enhancing features such as a 7-inch LCD touch-panel control, auto-calibration, and other intuitive, automated tools
- Further expand your gamut and output color with smoother color transitions— 8-color ink configurations offer even more color choice
- Four FlexFire printheads combine with other powerful printing and cutting features for the most accurate, on-color, and on-brand custom graphics.
The most advanced generation of TrueVIS
- FlexFire print heads, TR2 inks, and True Rich Color combine with user-friendly features to make the VG3 the ultimate in professional print graphics production.
- A re-designed chassis, high-quality components, and a variety of media handling improvements make the VG3 perfect for unattended printing of short runs, long runs, print/cut, and so much more.
Enhanced features—U with you in mind
- Easy-to-operate, and intuitive 7" LCD touchscreen control panel.
- Automated media calibration saves time and material.
- Newly designed, adjustable media take-up unit accomodates rolls of different sizes.
- One-touch media clasp makes loading media rolls easy for a single operator.
Expanded color output
- Available ink configurations to meet your customers needs—from brand accurate colors and high-end graphics to high-productivity jobs .
- Combine Orange and Green inks to push the color boundaries of digital printing.
- New CMYK plus light cyan, light magenta, orange, and green inks—combined with True Rich Color 3 deliver vivid, smooth, and color rich graphics.
- Included VersaWorks 6 RIP—featuring new True Rich Color 3 preset, Nearest Color Finder, and Variation Job function.
- Roland DG Connect App ready—giving you instant access to important data about print jobs as well as your business.
- A variety of available ink configurations expand your gamut to output rich color, smooth gradations, and beautiful skin tones.
- Perforated sheet cut option reduces post-processing with “easy tear” perforations between print jobs.